Anyone seen this?

HannahJane

Alright bear with me, I’m just a paranoid kinda gal. I’ve already also contacted my artist who gave me a recommendation that is seeming to work, my question is: has anyone ever seen this? I have small bumps under the line work, no fluid, no pus, no redness or heat, no pain, only the normal second week itching, and I cannot find a single reference on the internet to anyone having ever had something like this. Part of that might be because of how minor it is? When I look up typical Google searches for similar symptoms I’m hit with every post with a horrible infection or bad blisters. 

What I’m looking at are the little bumps and raised skin under the line work and dot work. My artist says she thinks it looks like the pores/hair follicles are irritated and to let it dry out for a few days, which is what I’m following and why my ink looks horribly dry. 

So… anyone seen this? Got this 9 days ago. 

If anyone says it’s totally normal, I believe you. It just didn’t happen with my other 2 black work tattoos. It’s so small you could potentially need to zoom in. 

B9D05207-A211-4258-BDA8-AF659D343929.jpeg

9 hours ago, Hogrider said:

Looks like what happens when you use too much lotion. Too little is better than too much.

Thank you, confirms my suspicions. I actually use very little lotion but live in an area experiencing a heat wave and I think combined with sweat, this is what happened. 

2 hours ago, HannahJane said:

Thank you, confirms my suspicions. I actually use very little lotion but live in an area experiencing a heat wave and I think combined with sweat, this is what happened. 

Just let it dry heal. Keep it clean and don't put anything on it. Slap it if it itches.