Paulo Nights

Tattoo style opinion - Tall and Skinny

Hey Guys ! 

I m new here ! I wanted to get my first tattoo on my arm, Maori style, but I have a reception that I don't like later on, because I'm tall and thin. Is it my prejudice?
I was told that Maori style doesn't look good on thin people, what do you think? I like other tattoo styles too, I am open to any advice or opinion.

Thanks 

Certainly don't need to be built like The Rock to display Maori styles. Find the artist that is very well experienced in that style and they can follow whatever contours your body provides. 

It's not like there aren't any tall, thin tribesmen in New Zealand. 

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Paulo Nights said:

Hey Guys ! 

I m new here ! I wanted to get my first tattoo on my arm, Maori style, but I have a reception that I don't like later on, because I'm tall and thin. Is it my prejudice?
I was told that Maori style doesn't look good on thin people, what do you think? I like other tattoo styles too, I am open to any advice or opinion.

Thanks 

who ever told you that is wrong, get the style of tattoo you want.

Edited by Dan

Thanks everyone for the feedback and help! 

Some one can me recommend a website or app to see tattoos, because I wanted to see people with my body style with tattoos to get an idea.

22 hours ago, Paulo Nights said:

Some one can me recommend a website or app to see tattoos, because I wanted to see people with my body style with tattoos to get an idea.

Google is your friend.