The small things

vikklads

Hello!

I recently got a tattoo spelling "toast", and i know its a little thing, but i keep catching my self thinking about how the last T's upper line is thicker than the other T's.

I know its a small thing, but i'm looking for advice to help my self try to forget it, as i mostly just want to accept it, but im having kind of a hard time. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks

20210702_004642.jpg

The line making the O is thicker than the others, the two lines forming the A aren’t the same length, and the S is crooked.

script is one of the hardest things to do well because there is no room for error.

There’s no such thing as a perfect tattoo. Look at any tattoo long enough and you’ll find something wrong with it.

2 hours ago, MakaveliX said:

My artist used to say wait until it's healed then get a touch up if you have to. It shouldn't be difficult to correct anything you're not happy with.

At a glance, it looks perfect. As @Hogrider said, every tattoo has it's flaws.

LOL well yes ! the tattoo HAS to be healed before you can get touchups !

and you can't really touch up lettering without F***ing it up.

30 minutes ago, Dan said:

and you can't really touch up lettering without F***ing it up.

+1

When people talk about "touching up" lettering, I always wonder what the hell they think they can touch up. Make ALL the lines too thick, too crooked, different lengths? Because you can't undo a tattoo.