Daredevil NYC Hello

MichelleMyles

Welcome Michelle..I met you years ago when it was illegal,and you were tattooing out of your house across the street from Daredevil.I was just curious why didn't you,or anyone in your shop's make it on NY Ink.I know You,Brad,& Big Steve were on their website looking for votes.I heard from a tattooer in CA,that no tattooers in NYC wanted to do the show.It just seems weird that Ami is the head guy on this show,when it should have been someone that's from NY,or like yourself who has been tattooing in the city for a long time.

People were surprised that we campaigned to be on the show but I would have been proud to have represented NYC on TV. I didn't think they were going to pick us, we're not obnoxious enough, I'm too old and don't dress like a hooker (anymore) hahaha :) I thought it could have been cool if it really represented tattooing in NYC but they don't care about "representing the industry" they script what they think will sell. People already know Ami. Chris is the most stereotypical NY (Jersey Shore) guy they could find and the chics are eye candy. I wrote a review on our blog of the show. Too bad they made the show so silly, but I guess it was silly to expect anything else. Here's a link to my review...

Devil City Press