Pigmented tattoo

elen.jelen

Hi everyone! I adore my tattoo, but I'm puzzled about what could possibly cause some coloured parts to have brown spots, is it ink or my skin? Can it be fixed? Can't find any helpful information on this topic, so just hoping that someone may know :) Thanks!IMG_20210728_132834.thumb.jpg.70e1f39e9e01969eadfae41759fc7d2d.jpg

1 hour ago, Dan said:

IMO the artist intended that color in those spots,  it looks like brown ink, ask the artist

It definitely isn't 😄 The fresh tattoo didn't have any brown on the green, blue and violet, but it became this way almost immediately (I remember I was waiting for it to scab off during the healing, but it never happened, it became this way during the saniderm phase and I was religiously covering it from the sun). Wonder if it's possible that my skin just reacted with hyperpigmentation.

Glad that it looks as if it's intended though 😊

Screenshot_20210728_151551.jpg

8 hours ago, elen.jelen said:

on all the green, blue and violet parts on the healed tattoo 🙂 (face (legs as well, but are out of focus), neck, middle triangle)

hold on, so I was talking about the 4 brown stripe things, is NOT what you are referring to ?  those are the only brown spots I see.

Edited by Dan

10 hours ago, Dan said:

hold on, so I was talking about the 4 brown stripe things, is NOT what you are referring to ?  those are the only brown spots I see.

haha no, tried to make another photo and put a bit more contrast, so maybe it will be more visible, it's the uneven colour I'm talking aboutIMG_20210729_114840.thumb.jpg.877c1a2728a8c5cf288f3b0df1cd6b8d.jpg

I sure don't think it needs "fixing", but you are the wearer. 

Check with the artist to see if those particular colors changed over time on other wearers. Maybe in the effort of using new/vibrant colors he/she used a new product that is extra sensitive to the sun, moisturizers and such. 

1 hour ago, SStu said:

I sure don't think it needs "fixing", but you are the wearer. 

Check with the artist to see if those particular colors changed over time on other wearers. Maybe in the effort of using new/vibrant colors he/she used a new product that is extra sensitive to the sun, moisturizers and such. 

Thank you 🙌 I still think it looks good and not sure I want to do anything about it, just purely curious what can be the cause of this 😊 If it was the problem with the color I would expect it to change to the same degree everywhere, but I don't have any knowledge regarding tattooing, so wanted to ask people who have some