Scarred?

K1878

image.thumb.jpg.fbce943ee9ef6f81f188d578cbbe56a4.jpgDo these ares look scarred my dog jumped up and knocked a few scabs off prematurely the other day they haven’t got infected and I’ve made sure they have stayed clean they are lighter than all the other shading on my arm? 

2 hours ago, suburbanxcore said:

Gotta be patient and wait on new tattoos. If I recall, you posted a question recently about it. Just wait. In a month, then you can start to get a sense on how it will really look. 

They did. A couple of them, actually.

I get it. I remember my first few tattoos being hyper focused on things, and even later ones if they would heal in new ways I wasn't used to. I'm glad that I didn't know about this site for a lot of them or there may have been some panicked posts! Patience is something that is more important with tattoos than I realized initially. I don't think most people do.

7 hours ago, suburbanxcore said:

I get it. I remember my first few tattoos being hyper focused on things, and even later ones if they would heal in new ways I wasn't used to. I'm glad that I didn't know about this site for a lot of them or there may have been some panicked posts! Patience is something that is more important with tattoos than I realized initially. I don't think most people do.

58374648_2406691816042313_7006336938298834944_n.jpg