New tattoo too dark

Sisifo

Hi everyone im new here, i have a question with my new sleeve, i already had the upper middle sleeve, 1 week ago i complete my full sleeve, but my tattoer dont complete the tattoo, i mean, he didnt tattoo my elbow, for that i search for another artist to complete (shadows, 5 cm x 5cm), the problem is that i see difference between the new half sleeve with the old half sleeve (darker than the old sleeve, dont flow at all), i dont know if its because its recent (fresh) and it will lighten or because of the work of 2 artist or if its the peeling or skin of the zone (elbow), hope can you help me, thanks. Sorry for my bad english i'm learning.

Note: the tattoo only have 8 days

Edited by Sisifo

As far as I know, it's perfectly normal for your fresh tattoo to be darker than the older one and the situation will even out in the coming weeks.

Eight days is definitely too short of a life for a tattoo to show its final form, as I learned on my own skin: at its 8th day of life mine had just begun forming scabs 😅