ItZz BlazeAlot HERE! WhaZzZzuPP?!!

SirBlazeAlot

Whats up guys!?

BlazeAlot here , im 23 yrs old, born/raised & residing in Cincinnati,Ohio.

I must say I feel a bit NOOBISH here compared to other members. I dont have any ink done from any super well known artist, or artist that I had to fly/ travel to go see and get work done.

HOWEVER, non the less I AM a tattoo ADDICT and lovee getting ink done, so i do feel as if i fit in here in the community at LEAST a little bit considering the work I have done .

I started gettin tattoos when I was 16 and have been hooked on them since!, I slowed down the past few years, however I have my fair share of work done. NONE of my ink is done in a shop EVER, all my work has been done by friends I know/ grew up with.:

I currently have my entire right side ribcage covered, I have dedication piece for my nephew (3months old) who passed away recently: :( --- I have one on my stomach, on the UNDERSIDE of my left bicept: and then i ALMOST have HALF SLEEVE done on my right arm. *finishing it TODAY! (7/12/2011) . All I have left is a SMALL fill piece, then some smoke shading fill in/ and cheese/stretch skin to do!!

I have plans for my left arm to get a half sleeve as well THIS YEAR so you can tell I DEF have the "ink fever" addiction so I should feel right at home here!! I was up ALLL night doing a 8-9Hour session LAST NIGHT so i barely have ANY SLEEP but I WILL post some pics tonight of ALL my work I have done on me! ;)

So having told you a little about myself and my tattoos, Im gonna get some shut eye now until my fiance gets off work!! thanks for everyones time who reads my introduction here at LPT and im looking forward to becoming a REGULAR and long time member here with all of you!!

--Best Regards

BlazeAlot :cool:

Wow there is a lot there! So what I want to say other than welcome to LST is I hope the site gets you into some tattoo shops as well as exposing you to a new level of tattooing that you should expect and want! I am intrigued to see the tattoos you've gotten as it sounds like you're filling a lot of space in a short period of time......

Did you see the Kore Flatmo Interview? He's close to you? What about other above par tattooers in Ohio?

Thanks again for introducing yourself.....

Wow there is a lot there! So what I want to say other than welcome to LST is I hope the site gets you into some tattoo shops as well as exposing you to a new level of tattooing that you should expect and want! I am intrigued to see the tattoos you've gotten as it sounds like you're filling a lot of space in a short period of time......

Did you see the Kore Flatmo Interview? He's close to you? What about other above par tattooers in Ohio?

Thanks again for introducing yourself.....

Well, Its not that I wouldnt LIKE to get some PROFESSIONAL work done in a SHOP, Its just that I dont have LOADS of CASH to pay for the time of a professional shop artist.

And FORTUNATELY for ME I know a good friend of mine who has been doing tattoos for a LONG time and gives me AWESOME DEALS!! Ive only paid about 200$ for my LATEST work and its ALMOST an entire HALF sleeve, and from what ive heard and seen that is DAMNN CHEAPP for how much work has been put into my half sleeve already!

Anyways, thanks for welcoming me to the site!! Im goin to get my girlfriend from work then Ill be back and Ill put some pics up bro!!