Question about this tattoo I got on Friday.

mlama25

Hello all, to celebrate my Star Wars fandom, I got this tattoo of Boba Fett on Friday (3 days ago). I love the way it looks, but I noticed these little holes in the tattoo, almost like a layer of skin has not formed over those certain patches. Should I be concerned? This has not happened with any of my other tattoos. IMG_9710.thumb.jpg.4d1a6ae8146ca43ba43acd237cc2daea.jpg

On 8/23/2021 at 3:45 PM, mlama25 said:

Alright ill try! Thanks for the response

SIX TO EIGHT WEEKS. This is the most asked question on the forum. No matter how you phrase it, how many times you ask it, it takes 6 to 8 weeks for a tattoo to heal and until it's healed you won't know what it is going to look like. No sense staring at it, thinking about touchups or anything else.

On 8/24/2021 at 5:37 PM, Hogrider said:

SIX TO EIGHT WEEKS. This is the most asked question on the forum. No matter how you phrase it, how many times you ask it, it takes 6 to 8 weeks for a tattoo to heal and until it's healed you won't know what it is going to look like. No sense staring at it, thinking about touchups or anything else.

Maybe someone should make a sticky with frequently asked questions at the top of the forum ?