Stupid Question

jdub

Although I have a car, I primarily ride my motorcycle. The artist about 2.5 hrs from me. The tatt will be on inner forearm. I have a riding shirt that will keep off the sun and there's not too much flapping against my arms but yes there will be some. 

I figure the artist will wrap it right? So no problems on the bike home? Thanks

On 8/29/2021 at 6:51 PM, jdub said:

Although I have a car, I primarily ride my motorcycle. The artist about 2.5 hrs from me. The tatt will be on inner forearm. I have a riding shirt that will keep off the sun and there's not too much flapping against my arms but yes there will be some. 

I figure the artist will wrap it right? So no problems on the bike home? Thanks

no, not at all (and like you said covered from the sun), as long as it's wrapped good,

and have you considered a dermal film like Saniderm.com  ? or a similar product ?  check it out, the stuff is pretty cool.

On 8/29/2021 at 11:17 PM, jdub said:

Hi Dan thanks for the reply! I will check out Saniderm. 

yep, I have been using it on every tattoo for years now, I love the stuff,you can shower and sleep with no problems, after the second appliaction on the second day after getting the tattoo, I leave it on for 4 or 5 days, peel it off and it's on it's way yo healing real nice.remember to shave a large area around where you are going to get the tattoo, and look at the persoanl roll from saniderm.  pretty cool shit