Hopeful

ARTFAN

Hey all, 

This is my first post. I really appreciate the art that goes into tattooing. Fascinated by it honestly. I also have a tat that I got when I was 17/18 and being 34 now I have outgrown it. It has some really dark spots so covering may not be an option. Was hoping to get some advice (besides laser removal) to improve it. I'm open to cover ups, enhancements, adding other tattoos around it to make a sleeve. Whatever helps!

Hopefully this is the right place to get some inspiration, help, and tattoo admiration. I attached the tat I want to improve/cover/add to. 

I will probably post again  under tattoo advice when I am able too. 

Much appreciated 😜

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

It's hard to make out, but from what I can see it doesn't look awful. I'd find someone local that specializes in coverups. You really need a consultation with the artist doing the work. That could either be saved and added to, or there is probably some way to do a cover up. I've seen some awful, awful tattoos completely covered and looking great. DO YOUR HOMEWORK. I can't begin to tell you how many people just walk into a random shop and walk out looking worse than when they went in.