Mom tattoo ideas

Tc693

m looking for a mom tattoo for her son.

Everything I can think of just has hearts and birds and those kind of things, but this is for a 36yr old man.

The best idea I've stumbled upon is a slot machine hitting Jack pot with the reals spelling out mom.

Can anyone think of a different idea? The tattoo will be done in realism.

Your tattoo image doesn't have to be laid out so that passers-by can necessarily read what the intent was. This tattoo is for you. Pick an image that specifically reminds you of a favorite memory with your mom. 

In another direction, realism = portraits, too. 

On 9/29/2021 at 6:29 AM, SStu said:

Your tattoo image doesn't have to be laid out so that passers-by can necessarily read what the intent was. This tattoo is for you. Pick an image that specifically reminds you of a favorite memory with your mom. 

In another direction, realism = portraits, too. 

I have 3 tattoos and they are all only visible to me. I get tattooed for me, not to show off the work to other people.

I don't have a "favorite memory". She is just an amazing human and I cannot express how lucky I am you have her in my life.

That is why the jackpot idea stood out to me.

Just wanted to see if anyone else has a better idea. I'm not the most creative person in the world.

i just thought of a hilarious mom tattoo! a realistic umbilical cord coming out of your belly button! dude.... dude.

ok forreal tho. it doesn't have to be a memory, but perhaps something that reminds you of her or is unique to her. a favorite bird, flower, or animal. a trinket around the house. a song she used to sing, a saying or phrase. I think @SStu just meant that it doesn't have to spell out MOM. 

btw, plenty of 36 year old men get hearts and birds and those kinds of things.

but also.. it's your body! if a realistic slot machine tickles your fancy, then doggonit, get a slot machine!!!

but i'm also saying... i googled umbilical cord tattoo and it seems to be unique as shit! 😜