Worried about blowout

Lyssaloo92

Hey y’all! I found this site through researching tattoo blowouts. I just got a tattoo yesterday and I’m worried that one of the letters is blown out/will be blown out.

I know it takes 4-6 weeks to heal but I’ve never experienced this with any of my other 12 tattoos so I’m freaking out a bit.

Added I have pictures immediately after, 4 hours after (mine is the middle), and today approximate 29 hours after.

Any insight and feedback is welcome… even if it is confirming my worst fear.

2E428356-FE8B-472C-956D-40E230948895.jpeg

2A0900BE-13F6-4B7B-A3BA-6FB6B66D5CF9.jpeg

582885C2-9AF2-40E4-8381-09DD113BA88F.jpeg

Edited by Lyssaloo92

On 10/4/2021 at 2:01 PM, oboogie said:

For the love all that is good and holy, do not get any other tattoos. They are imperfect. Always.

There’s no need to be rude and I’m not sure where you got that I expected it to be perfect. I have never expected perfection from any of mine. As I said in my post… I would rather know now that it’s a blowout so I can accept it and move on rather than “wait and see” if it’s just part of the healing process. 

Your initial response was much more helpful than this one.

On 10/4/2021 at 2:29 PM, Lyssaloo92 said:

There’s no need to be rude and I’m not sure where you got that I expected it to be perfect. I have never expected perfection from any of mine. As I said in my post… I would rather know now that it’s a blowout so I can accept it and move on rather than “wait and see” if it’s just part of the healing process. 

Your initial response was much more helpful than this one.

Maybe if you hang around for 10 years and see the 10,000th thread on blowouts, you'll be a little more understanding. 😉

On 10/4/2021 at 2:40 PM, Hogrider said:

Maybe if you hang around for 10 years and see the 10,000th thread on blowouts, you'll be a little more understanding. 😉

I understand that it probably gets annoying to see but why not just pass on by the thread? I acknowledged that I wouldn’t fully know until it was healed but I was hoping that maybe someone experienced something similar and could provide their insight. As I said, I have 12 prior tattoos and to just now experience this with #13 I am a little out of my element. 

I do appreciate that I received a lot of tactful responses in this thread though.