learn to tattoo in a day !!!

Ok, now I thought TLC were bad, but this takes the biscuit. These guys are offering to teach people to learn how to tattoo in a day, and just so you know they are quality, they have a 100% success rate ! :mad:

UK Official Tattoo Academy | Tattooing Tuition + Tattooing School

This has to be illegal, I mean what can ANYONE learn in a day that makes it ok to tattoo?

We should start a secret society of anti tattoo school ninjas, operating on a global level, with the sole objective of making putting these type of operations out of business.

"Actual tattooing on practice skin" and "Must be 16+ to enter tattooing course" are a couple of the quotes I pulled off this site, too much!

Crazy Eddie once said in 2001 that he was approached by some people who said they were professional tattoo artist's and he said "What the fuck? What are we?" But Cazy Ace Harlan sayin what would/has become very chauvinistic by todays standards that, "I only apprentice females and all apprenticeships must be performed in the nude. Gotta love Ace R.I.P, him and Gil Monte tattooed next door to the gas station that year in Sturgis during Bike Week.

Thanks for the laugh Bubbleberry

Hahahahahahahaha look at the "Celebrity guests" page.

I did. Plastic fantastic mash I have heard of, but who are those other fools?

I looked to see if I could find a facebook page, but they seem to be too crafty for that, otherwise I would be hitting them with all sorts of bullshit.

I have no idea. I asked some people on Facebook after showing them the page. They just laughed their ass off, so I'm guessing they don't know, haha.

Loius Molloy teaching that spunk trench to tattoo really hasn't helped this idea of tattoo schools, since I heard she went on to attend one of those stupid things after whinging about having to scrub Louis' floors.