Guys am i allergic to yellow ink? (photos inside)

Asthma Inhaler Jim

i got a tattoo in june and then decided to get it colored in at the beginning of October. When the scab started coming off of it there were big specks of red in the yellow part of the tattoo. they have cleared up for the most part but im kind of left with what seems to be tiny brownish reddish specks in the yellow part of the tattoo which kind of make it look a bit off colored.

I got it october 3rd so its been healed for four weeks now. It hasnt blistered, itched, or hurt. It hasnt gotten worse, but if the tiny specks are disappearing, its at a rate that im not noticing. it has pretty much looked the same to me for the past two weeks. I sent the tattoo artist a message but he hasnt responded yet so i wanted to see what you guys thought. 

Here is a picture after one week healed. Sorry for the kind of blurry photo  

1824034636_oneweekhealed.jpg.02967e6982cb57c80de2c9cda74ed9a8.jpg

here it is after three weeks healed 
293382922_3weekshealed.jpg.54e3ad5e328a9f270c8f2a056acf08e3.jpg

a week after this photo it still pretty much looks the same.  

do you guys think this will clear up eventually? is it normal for there to be specks of red in lighter ink colors when the scab comes off? the tattoo artist said its normal for there to be visible blood in lighter colors when it was fresh but im not sure that also applies to a tattoo thats one week old. do you think this could be an ink allergy? 

Edited by Asthma Inhaler Jim

Tattoos take 4 - 8 weeks to heal. No matter how you ask the question, or what you ask, you won't know what it is going to look like until then. I'd give it another month. 

And no, that's not an ink allergy. Actually ink allergies are very rare.

Edited by Hogrider

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/2/2021 at 11:33 AM, Hogrider said:

Tattoos take 4 - 8 weeks to heal. No matter how you ask the question, or what you ask, you won't know what it is going to look like until then. I'd give it another month. 

And no, that's not an ink allergy. Actually ink allergies are very rare.

thanks for the reply the tattoo artist said it needed a touch up