ive recently had 2 band tattoos done and it’s been 5 days since. first is the wrist band (3 lines) and the second is the ankle band (1 thick line between 2 thin lines)
I’ve been rubbing Richie Bulldog certified hustle butter on it daily (twice a day) since taking off the plastic cover. First plastic seal was put one for 24 hours then I washed it and dried it and put another plastic seal for 48 hours. So I’ve rubbed hustle butter since Wednesday evening.
my questions are:
- are these major/minor blowouts?
- would you continue using same tattoo artist after these blowouts?
- tattoo artist is willing to fix them with same skin tone ink to camouflage it (after it is fully healed) free of charge - would you move forward with this?
- how long does it take to fully heal?
- if tattoo artist is willing to do a free tattoo for this inconvenience, should I consider it?
Outer side view :
inner side view: