new guy from LA

cosmic indifference

hey everyone, I'm Jules. I was born and raised in Los Angeles and currently live in North East LA. I'm 32 and never thought I'd get tattooed until I was 26 or so... and then waited until I was 30 to actually do it. I have 3 now and am starting to think about my first "big" tattoo.

I'm really blown away by the community here and the wealth of knowledge, wisdom and all around love being shown. I'm really psyched to be a part of it.

hi InkedMomma and Reyeslv, and thank you for the warm welcome! I have my older daughter's name on my chest which I got at Studio City Tattoo, and then the phase of the moon from the day my younger daughter was born on the other side of my chest as well, which I got at American Electric. Chris at Alchemy also did the hummingbird depicted in my avatar.

I have some specific ideas swirling, but I'd the artists I'd relaly love to work with are Matt Matik at 2spirit in SF and this Australian fellow Victor J Webster. Not sure when either of those are going to happen so I should probably find some artists in LA whose work excites me as much as those two!