Jump to content

kazm

Member
  • Content Count

    20
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About kazm

  • Rank
    Initiated
  • Birthday 03/04/1987

Profile Information

  • Location
    Inland Empire, CA
  1. I can't say I've never been tempted to get a quote tattooed on me. Knowing it'd be illegible in some years has held me back. Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night... Poe, how cliche. =P
  2. Buyers remorse? I think it's more that in just incredibly picky and mildly OCD. I don't WANT to cover it. I got it because my husband and I were married on 4th of July. All of you saying you see nothing wrong with it is helpful, actually. I don't WANT to alter it, but it looks like a mess to me 75% of the time. The other 25% I'm okay with it. I'm trryyiing to accept it as it is. My other tattoos I never questioned once they were on me, even one where the artist admitted they screwed up and offered to redo it.
  3. As far as what I expected. I brought in this. (As inspiration.) http://oi59.tinypic.com/2wr45xj.jpg She showed me this : http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/6b/2c/5f/6b2c5f0ffc508328ab3592050f4a7714.jpg Said I liked that style, she said she'd draw something up. Went back in two weeks and that's what she came up with.
  4. I didn't ask for no black. The artist asked what colors, I said purple and red. I took for granted that the artist would do some sort of shading, some variations, SOMETHING other than just those two colora and that light pink she threw in. I understand that part is my mistake, but I trusted the artist based on her other work. Do you think adding some black to outline the hearts some way would improve it? Hopefully someone can provide some recommendations for a shop in the Inland Empire area. I plan to scope a place out this coming weekend.
  5. Artist drew it up based of an image they picked online. So you guys seriously think this is a solid tattoo? That really blows my mind. In really trying to accept it but it's just not what I expected when I saw the stencil on my ankle... - - - Updated - - - Covering it is really a last resort because I scar so easy. Half those lines are raised already. And I don't want to have to go bigger. But I'm down if it could be improved, yet here are people telling me out doesn't need improvement? My ears are open.
  6. Also, I was told you can intentionally fade a new tattoo by soaking it. Is that safe and effective? Out just a horrible idea? - - - Updated - - - You see nothing wrong with that? I'm getting such mixed responses. The stencil was clear, the result is a mess of lines. They look nothing like hearts and from a distance don't even resemble fireworks.
  7. I got this massacre etched into my epidermis on Saturday. Nowhere near happy with the result. The few liberties the artist did take made it worse instead of better. This looks nothing like the work in the artists portfolio. $200 later, I get to look forward to the cost to fix it. And yes, it was a legit shop, you've probably seen the owner on television. This was not done in someone's kitchen. http://oi58.tinypic.com/i2pvf5.jpg So my questions are... Do you think it can be fixed to actually look like fireworks? Can a cover-up even be done over that mess of lines? If it has to be covered
  8. http://oi58.tinypic.com/i2pvf5.jpg THAT pos is on my skin... it's supposed to be two fireworks. While it heals I'm looking for an artist to either fix it out cover it up.
  9. I have three tattoos and plan to get more. My husband has none and I don't think he ever will. The only issue we have when it comes.to tattoos is that when I try to discuss ideas with him, he refuses to give feedback. This is his (irksome) way of letting me do what I want. My best friend on the other hand has about ten tattoos, and her fiance keeps asking her not to get more... we'll see how that plays out.
  10. From my limited experience... Outer wrist was fine except for the edges of the bone.... Followed by the shoulder blade, which was the same, but more of a n bone shaker... Ankle, I don't know if it was Age or location, but that was definitely the most painful. I was gripping the wall and actually making noise. - - - Updated - - - I told my husband me holding his hand during my latest tattoo was a preview to child birth.plan drug free as well.
  11. My mother was with me when I got my first tattoo. I think I was more maternal when I found out SHE got one. Haha. But then again, she was a guinea pig for an inexperienced artist, cause my cousin is a dick and took advantage...
  12. Well then... that was uncalled for. Lol
  13. kazm

    im001652

    Just a reminder not to take any crap. Just to do my own thing.
  14. kazm

    img 362249255176844

    From the anime One Piece, "Mark of the nakama." Tribute to my deceased brother. But if people think I'm straight edge I let 'em.
×
×
  • Create New...