Is it okay to feel anxious ans stressed before your first tattoo ?

brunoboy81

So i'm getting my first tattoo next thursday and i'm feeling very anxious. I'm getting a representation of Euterpe (she is the muse of music in greek mythology) based on the cover of the album "Oh what the future holds" by Fit For An Autopsy. I'm getting this in a engraving/gothic style on the ribs. I know it has a huge meaning for me since music is one of the center piece of me life, but I can't help but feeling anxious and asking myself questions like"Will it look good on me ?" "Is the placement right ?" "Will poeple like it ?", and stuff. Is it normal to feel like that ? 
(Ps: I speak french so sorry if i made mistakes my english isn't perfect :)

Totally normal. Many people experience temporary regret after they get a tattoo too. I’ve never had it, but apparently it wears off pretty quickly. If you are going to a reputable artist, just trust them.

The reality is, unless you run around with no shirt a lot, it’s not like a lot of people will see it anyway. The main thing is for YOU to be happy.

Good luck and let us know how it went, with a pic.

On 8/26/2023 at 2:18 AM, brunoboy81 said:

So i'm getting my first tattoo next thursday and i'm feeling very anxious. I'm getting a representation of Euterpe (she is the muse of music in greek mythology) based on the cover of the album "Oh what the future holds" by Fit For An Autopsy. I'm getting this in a engraving/gothic style on the ribs. I know it has a huge meaning for me since music is one of the center piece of me life, but I can't help but feeling anxious and asking myself questions like"Will it look good on me ?" "Is the placement right ?" "Will poeple like it ?", and stuff. Is it normal to feel like that ? 
(Ps: I speak french so sorry if i made mistakes my english isn't perfect 🙂

you can check the more guide from here ice pack on fresh tattoo

Absolutely, it's completely normal to feel anxious before getting your first tattoo. Your design choice sounds meaningful and personal, which is what matters most. Remember, it's your body, your story, and your expression. Trust your decision and the artist's skill; it's likely to turn out great. People's opinions may vary, but your tattoo should reflect your passion for music and the significance it holds for you. Go for it, and you'll likely love the result!