• Recent Posts

• Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics

• Similar Content

• By CastroTattooSF
      Ian from Castro Tattoo, SF, CA, here. I'm the manager of this fine establishment, and just wanted to take a moment to introduce the shop. I think our mission statement sums it up pretty nicely:

At Castro Tattoo, we strive to bring all clients a clean, fun and relaxing environment for your next tattoo or piercing. Owner Hannah Wolf has tattooed all over the United States and the world; won multiple awards, been published in books and magazines and aspires to bring that experience to local and visiting clients. Castro tattoo has served the neighborhood for over 14 years; providing a unique quality in the heart of the Castro neighborhood of San Francisco. We have many talented artists on staff, ready to help conceptualize your next tattoo or piercing vision. Our artists range in all styles, bringing diversity and excellence every day. We have a full service piercing studio, offering only the highest quality jewelry. At Castro tattoo we check our egos at the door and let the quality of our work speak for itself.
      So yeah, come on in and say 'hi'! I'm the scruffy guy at the front!
      -Ian @ Castro Tattoo

Tattoo By Owner Hannah Wolf
    • By burntlace
      Hows it going? My names Lacey...I'm from fl. I've been getting random ink since I was legally able and I've kind of gotten into a bad situation. I joined the forum because I do have a passion for the ink and I love seeing how creative people can be and their own ideas. My situation happened whenever my main tattoo guy went mia and it took several years for me to find him. Since I couldn't find him I went ahead and tried out a new guy that had a decent rep at the local tatt shop...needless to say I gave him my idea and he drew it up nicely. What didn't happen properly was the placement of a couple things...i'll post them later so you can see and the line was crap. as soon as I saw it I just stopped him, we shared words and I left. Right now I cant really leave my state and cant afford to go to the derm to get it lasered so I'm looking for a shop in fl that does it at a decent price...and I finally got found my old tatt guy, he'd had to go to NY for his mom. After he saw what I had to work with he agreed to work with me and help me cover it up, but some of it has to be faded and he has a couple tats he would like to get rid of himself....any help would be awesome and I don't mind conversing with random people...so if you ever want to chat, hit me up :cool:
    • By wrazz
      Planning on getting my next tattoo sometime soon.. As in a week or so & I'm looking for a shop that I could hopefully regular whenever my budget is up.
      Would really like to hear about some well done work but at a decent cost, and not all that far from my area ;-)
      which by the way, is near Midway Airport. Or near Cicero, whichever helps capture the image better.
      Lets go!
    • By slayer9019
      So the itch to get tattooed is getting unbearable waiting for my next session and want to pick up something kinda small in the NJ-NYC area. Any good suggestions?
      I already know Smith Street is awesome but any other suggestions? (also any local artists chime in if you want).
      I also remember Thicker than Water being mentioned
    • By MadeIndelible
      I will be taking a trip to Charlottesville, Virginia at the end of next month. So far I have seen Jinx Proof in D.C. and Super Hands and Hold it Down in Richmond. Are there any shops that I am missing that are in the area? American traditional only, por fa. Also, any LSTers live near Charlottesville?

• Recent Posts

• Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics

• Similar Content

• By CastroTattooSF
      Ian from Castro Tattoo, SF, CA, here. I'm the manager of this fine establishment, and just wanted to take a moment to introduce the shop. I think our mission statement sums it up pretty nicely:

At Castro Tattoo, we strive to bring all clients a clean, fun and relaxing environment for your next tattoo or piercing. Owner Hannah Wolf has tattooed all over the United States and the world; won multiple awards, been published in books and magazines and aspires to bring that experience to local and visiting clients. Castro tattoo has served the neighborhood for over 14 years; providing a unique quality in the heart of the Castro neighborhood of San Francisco. We have many talented artists on staff, ready to help conceptualize your next tattoo or piercing vision. Our artists range in all styles, bringing diversity and excellence every day. We have a full service piercing studio, offering only the highest quality jewelry. At Castro tattoo we check our egos at the door and let the quality of our work speak for itself.
      So yeah, come on in and say 'hi'! I'm the scruffy guy at the front!
      -Ian @ Castro Tattoo

Tattoo By Owner Hannah Wolf
    • By burntlace
      Hows it going? My names Lacey...I'm from fl. I've been getting random ink since I was legally able and I've kind of gotten into a bad situation. I joined the forum because I do have a passion for the ink and I love seeing how creative people can be and their own ideas. My situation happened whenever my main tattoo guy went mia and it took several years for me to find him. Since I couldn't find him I went ahead and tried out a new guy that had a decent rep at the local tatt shop...needless to say I gave him my idea and he drew it up nicely. What didn't happen properly was the placement of a couple things...i'll post them later so you can see and the line was crap. as soon as I saw it I just stopped him, we shared words and I left. Right now I cant really leave my state and cant afford to go to the derm to get it lasered so I'm looking for a shop in fl that does it at a decent price...and I finally got found my old tatt guy, he'd had to go to NY for his mom. After he saw what I had to work with he agreed to work with me and help me cover it up, but some of it has to be faded and he has a couple tats he would like to get rid of himself....any help would be awesome and I don't mind conversing with random people...so if you ever want to chat, hit me up :cool:
    • By wrazz
      Planning on getting my next tattoo sometime soon.. As in a week or so & I'm looking for a shop that I could hopefully regular whenever my budget is up.
      Would really like to hear about some well done work but at a decent cost, and not all that far from my area ;-)
      which by the way, is near Midway Airport. Or near Cicero, whichever helps capture the image better.
      Lets go!
    • By slayer9019
      So the itch to get tattooed is getting unbearable waiting for my next session and want to pick up something kinda small in the NJ-NYC area. Any good suggestions?
      I already know Smith Street is awesome but any other suggestions? (also any local artists chime in if you want).
      I also remember Thicker than Water being mentioned
    • By MadeIndelible
      I will be taking a trip to Charlottesville, Virginia at the end of next month. So far I have seen Jinx Proof in D.C. and Super Hands and Hold it Down in Richmond. Are there any shops that I am missing that are in the area? American traditional only, por fa. Also, any LSTers live near Charlottesville?