Weirdest tattoo you've done?

LeoKraft

I do have a good one!

I had just related that morning a story I saw Bowery Stan tell about Charlie Wagner. I guess Wagner was a bit absent minded (I can relate... what was I saying?) and they would tell him he needed to go home and change because he'd have a rip in his pants or some such thing.

So this woman comes in and asks for Hebrew on her right inner arm. I have no compunction about working on anyone, regardless, but Jewish law does forbid tattooing. So I set up, she sits down, I plop the stencil on and get to work with 7 liner. I'm a bit of talker, so I ask her, "What does that say?"

"I don't remember," Says she, and asks her friend to look it up on her phone.

OK, kind of weird, and her friend comes up with the answer.

I'm a little messy too, so when I lean over with a little green soap to clean up some Kuro that hit the floor... RIPPPPPPPPPPP!

Now, much like the Professor, I have a big friggin' rip in my pants. I'm sure Wagner was up there, dressed in some out dated cloths with a huge jar of quarters next to him, laughing, "I got that little punk!"

So I get almost done and I ask her, "Are you Jewish?"

"No, I'm Cuban and Catholic."

For once in my life I was speechless.

No idea what it meant, and not even a cultural reference.

I'm still scratching my head. But I may have lice...