Hey All!!

Philson

Hey guys and gals...I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself to the forum. My name is Phil and I am a tattoo/art enthusiast...I am not a tattoo artist, although I frequently draw, paint, work in Photoshop, graphic design etc...I recently got my first ink a year ago, and even though I didn't believe anyone when they said it is addicting, I will be the first to agree with that saying 10 tattoos later haha...Most of my tattoos consist of tributes to Nintendo and video games in general, tributes to film and 8-bit tattoos (which I find VERY intriguing) as well as some of my artwork that I was lucky enough to have brilliant artists keep the integrity of the original piece and create it on my skin (thank you Nikko Hurtado!). Anyways, just wanted to say hey all and I am excited to partake in this community!

Thanks Lochlan! I appreciate the love for my story, I have never shared it with any online forums as I was somewhat embarrassed, but learned that the story is worth soo much more than having one tiny mess-up on my tattoo. I already feel welcome in the community! Thanks for the love!