Hey All

grystr60

Hey guys,

30 year old male looking to get a tattoo covered up and I'm just looking for some advice or for any good ideas to get it covered up. Love tattoos and hope to add more to my collection!

Hey bud, welcome to LST. Ya know, ANY competent artist could make that into something else. Knotwork isn't bad, the cross is a bit smudged, or maybe it's just the pic. Take a look in the Coverup threads for ideas, but it's a pretty wide-open area to work in, so you're limited only by your imagination.

Don't know where you are, but some shops specialize in cover-up a bit more than others. I know that's always been a big part of CTC's bidness, and I'm sure there is a shop mear you that can handle it as well.

@Dan S beat me to the punch here. Any good artist could cover that up. Where are you located, I am sure we can name a few (or quite a few) good shops/artists in your area that would do an awesome job. Depending on what you want you can always look at maybe a few laser sessions to lighten it up. If I remember correctly black is one of the easiest to lighten with laser.