• Recent Posts

• no, IMO  a touchup will only F*** it up, it looks fine. it's a tiny fine line tattoo that's not healed yet, relax and enjoy it.
    • ~Hi guys, had my tattoo recently and very happy with it apart from one niggling bit. One of the " R " letters is slightly thicker than the other. My tattooist is happy to rectify it ( thicken one of the Rs ) once it's healed in a few weeks. What do you think, is it too intricate to change it? PQ is poor because my phones camera is no good, in RL the tattoo looks awesome. Thanks  
    • You don't know what it's going to look like until it's healed. 4-6 weeks. 
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics

• Similar Content

• By awaken
      Hey everyone! I'm a 20 year old college student just looking to talk tattoos with someone every now and again. I have one tattoo, and it's only 4 days old! In two weeks I'll be getting my second one, and I'm super excited. I hope you folks don't mind answering a couple questions I have regarding my tattoo. First, I notice a bit of blowout. I was wondering if a little bit of blowout is normal, and if it will go away. Secondly, I was not instructed to wrap it every day, so I have not been doing that. I have been, however, washing it and applying a bit of lotion on it twice a day. I want to know if I'll be alright just doing that, or if I need to take other measures as far as aftercare goes.
      I'll provide photos :) Let me know what you all think! Thanx!
    • By Buddhisttattoofan
      Hello tattoo enthusiasts!
      I am posting here today because 5 days ago I got a beautiful Buddhist mantra tattooed on my inner forearm and there seem to be a few color irregularities and a kind of hole. It was wrapped in plastic when I left the tattoo shop I did everything my tattoo artist told me to do except one thing. When I went to buy bacticrin or wtv it's called I could not find it, so I bought tattoo goo instead. Seems legit I checked online many agree it works well. So pretty much since I took the bandage off five days ago it has been covered in a very thin layer (as thin as possible) of tattoo goo. So far it's been good but now the two most important parts of my tattoo are experience some spots of color loss also the beginning of the tattoo nearest the hand is the same color as the end, yet it seems darker. The black in tattoo is behaving beautifully not red itchy or anything it almost looks like it's healed. It's only two parts of blue that are giving me trouble. I've been thinking about going back to the tattoo parlour but it's pretty far. But it's a reputable place and the tattoos he's done and drawings he's done were beautiful. http://i.imgur.com/Tz48BMC.jpg
      http://i.imgur.com/NflvXnB.jpg
      Help me Last Sparrow Tattoo Enthusiast, you're my only hope.
      lol
    • By hgiles
      I really try to sit still as possible and not make any noise nor weird facial expressions, but when I got my rib panel outlined I couldn't help it. I was involuntarily twitching and grimacing a lot... I guess my question is how do artists deal with this? Does it not bother them at all or what? I always thought it'd be a pain in the ass to deal with, but maybe they can just ignore it?
      FWIW, I didn't make any noise (moaning) and the artist said I sat "like a corpse", but I hardly think so. I am just not looking forward to having this thing finished in a few weeks. Nor having my other rib panel started.
    • By slayer9019
      Now I have never re-wrapped a tattoo or left the original post-tattoo wrapping on, but after pursuing through the forums for the last year I have noticed that some people do it. I personally believe that saran wrap on tattoo = bacteria death trap. Hell I treat tattoos like road-rash, and never in a million years would I saran wrap my road rash, except maybe to save the interior of my car on the way to the hospital.
      Any thoughts?
    • By slayer9019
      Well just signed up for a mega-huge tattoo that will incorporate most if not all of one ass cheek. Anyone have any experience with ass tattoos?