Printing a flash/ reference book

I have been considering printing a flash book sometime in the future. Thought maybe somebody here might know of a company that provides good quality and prices on for a spiral bound book. I've done some research on my own but I figured I'd ask here before I decided. If you've made one, know of a company or even just have advice on the topic I'd appreciate the info. Looking to make it approx 30 pages front and back (black and white), with only the cover in color and maybe a clear sheet over the cover.

Trying to keep cost low so I could keep the sale price low. I plan on donating 50+% of the profits to CHOC Hospital in Orange CA. Also planning on having a page asking that if somebody tattoos a piece out of it that they'll donate a % of their profit to the hospital or any charity. On that page I will also ask them to credit the original artist in hopes to get better artists than me to donate a drawing in exchange for the advertisement the book will provide.

Like I said probably only going to be 30 pages and I have a couple people interested so there's not much room. If you're interested in having something (big or small) in it though Id be glad to hear from you. You can check out some of the drawings ill be putting in it on my IG "j3rkbag". Thanks everyone