New Blood. Hello everybody!

TheLance

Hey everyone! My name is Justin and I am an apprentice at south shore tattoo in amityville NY (home of the horror). As I write to you now I am being tattooed by my friend and owner of th shop mike Nomikos who is really talented and I'll post a pic later for you all to see. I should be starting tattooing soon and I figured I'd become a part of this community to share some ideas and photos of my progress, in time hopefully I'll have some of your blessings to tattoo you. If any of you wish to follow my progress and life in tattooing you can check out my Instagram: @Jbulba. Thanks and hello!

I feel bad that I am the first one welcoming you because I am brand new here as well and don't know much about tattoos other than they hurt a bit and are permanent(laughing). I just got my first tattoo a couple of weeks ago, a hinge on my right arm. You have joined an amazing group of artists, tattoo'd folks, and plain ol' bad asses over here. My artist was new like you and he is amazing and I think you will be on that very same road too. I hope you love this group as much as I do. Enjoy!!

Chris

Hey everyone! My name is Justin and I am an apprentice at south shore tattoo in amityville NY (home of the horror). As I write to you now I am being tattooed by my friend and owner of th shop mike Nomikos who is really talented and I'll post a pic later for you all to see. I should be starting tattooing soon and I figured I'd become a part of this community to share some ideas and photos of my progress, in time hopefully I'll have some of your blessings to tattoo you. If any of you wish to follow my progress and life in tattooing you can check out my Instagram: @Jbulba. Thanks and hello!