Sparrow Woods

UK tatt fan

hey guys! UK gal here. got some tatts already but was searching for advice and stumbled across this site.

First one was a bit random... kept dreamning i should get it tattooed on me very randomly so designed and had it done in a day but i love it!

welcome to my nightmare, err the last sparrow! sounds like it should be a pirate bar in the next POTC movie. So anyway welcome and I hope you find everything you're looking for and then some.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts

• Hello, Im an system engineer who works in Turkey. 26 years old, love animals, drumming and of course tattoos. Im kind of newbie to tattoos, i only have 1 on my arm. and I need suggestions how to improve that tattoo and complete a semi sleeve. Thanks 🙂 
    • Here is a sneak peak of one side of my leg...
    • @Dan Yeah, knee was ouchy. I am not looking forward to getting it colored in next year! Mike said that it would take 2-3 hours to finish it which I can do but suck factor was a solid 3 on a scale of 5 (3 means it really hurts but not tap out territory!)   @SStu Thanks! I am such a Kings Ave fan it is ridiculous. #fangirl
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics