Ready to jump in

tkl13

Hello all! My name is Trent. I am currently a chef, but for the past year I have been working on learning the art of tattooing. I am hoping to meet people that can help me feed my brain, lol! And to see the mind blowing artwork that graces living canvasses everywhere. I hope to be a contributing member of this forum, and I am hoping to meet new and interesting people.

I have been busy trying to figure out the perfect beef stroganoff. I guess I am a fan of pastas, alfredo based or tomato. And anything cajun is awesome. I have also been working on a bacon and pepperjack meatballs that would make any grandma want my ass, bad! Lol!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I have wanted to learn since I was in high school. It is something that I guess always stuck with me. In all honesty, I have been drawing, painting, carving, etc...since I can remember, and I feel I could be really good at it. Hard to explain, at this point in my life I just feel...drawn to it. I feel I would reget it if I didn't learn this artform.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk