Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics

• Similar Content

• By Leah
      Hey guys,
      I'll add a pic later in the thread but I recently got a bicep tattoo, 3 days ago, decent size (a cover-up) and my bi-cep is the size of a ham. I had a similar experience with my forearm. Anyone else experience this?
    • By Lemis Serghei
      Hello
      My name is Sergey.
      I am 24 years old.
      He was born in Moldova,
      I'm tattooing for about 2 years. I'm looking for a studio in Europe to continue my career and grow as a tattoo artist.
      You can find my portfolio on instagram.
      @serjtattoo
      Mail s.lem93@mail.ru
      I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

• By marfil98
      Hey everyone. I'm just wondering if anyone knows how tattoos with no black in them look after a few years. I know it's generally frowned upon, but if it's a darker color (blue for example) would it last? Something like the picture I attached. I have no intention of getting anything like this by the way, I'm just curious as to how they hold up long term.

• By Jnvlv
      There are so many  anyone have good suggestions?
    • By marfil98
      Hi everyone. So I've been trying to think of stufff i could add around my moth tattoo. I don't like all the empty space around it, but due to the shape of it I can't think of anything that would fit well. My first idea was roses, but if anyone has any suggestions they'd be much appreciated.

• Recent Posts

• Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics

• Similar Content

• By Leah
      Hey guys,
      I'll add a pic later in the thread but I recently got a bicep tattoo, 3 days ago, decent size (a cover-up) and my bi-cep is the size of a ham. I had a similar experience with my forearm. Anyone else experience this?
    • By Lemis Serghei
      Hello
      My name is Sergey.
      I am 24 years old.
      He was born in Moldova,
      I'm tattooing for about 2 years. I'm looking for a studio in Europe to continue my career and grow as a tattoo artist.
      You can find my portfolio on instagram.
      @serjtattoo
      Mail s.lem93@mail.ru
      I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

• By marfil98
      Hey everyone. I'm just wondering if anyone knows how tattoos with no black in them look after a few years. I know it's generally frowned upon, but if it's a darker color (blue for example) would it last? Something like the picture I attached. I have no intention of getting anything like this by the way, I'm just curious as to how they hold up long term.

• By Jnvlv
      There are so many  anyone have good suggestions?
    • By marfil98
      Hi everyone. So I've been trying to think of stufff i could add around my moth tattoo. I don't like all the empty space around it, but due to the shape of it I can't think of anything that would fit well. My first idea was roses, but if anyone has any suggestions they'd be much appreciated.