DannyTattooist

Newbee to LST

Hi I'm Dan a Tattooist from England currently working at a studio in Windsor, I'm looking to connect with other tattooist and hopefully learn a thing or 2 and hopefully help out other artist with anything i might be able to help with

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts

• I’d suggest you do it legally. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t know Canada’s visa situation, but do your research. It’ll be a big waste to fly over and only to be turned around and sent home. 
    • Hi guys, (posting in this section as I can’t post in any other it seems) I have a guest spot in Canada all planned for next year, I’ll be going over from the UK. I just want to know what other artists usually do with getting through customs etc, as I know if they have a slight inkling that I’ll be working over there they’ll probably send me straight back home.  Ive been told about mailing over my tattoo supplies beforehand, but that also sometimes that gets denied when checked out by customs, and sent back.  I’m absolutely stumped with how to go about this, and am thinking of cancelling entirely and just having a holiday instead haha, as tickets are already bought and I don’t want to risk losing out on even being let into the country.    Thanks for any help!
    • Yes. I'm much older than you. And no, nothing is taking away from my tattoo. I like it much better than any of the ones you liked on the sheet. Hahaha. 🙂
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics