Jump to content

Tattoo Alternative


Recommended Posts


With all my respect, I am not into tattoos. I want to write a name permanently on my arm, but not with ink, it is more like body engraving, or heating metal letters and then putting them on skin, to make a mark permanently. I have seen pictures of it before, but right now I can't find any.

So what is that process called?, and where to do it?

Thanks in advance for your help.


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...