1. CultExciter

CultExciter

• Lmao... yeah, I was probably going to go along with it. But there were other people in my profession who were forced to “cover up” their spiderweb tattoos because people made complaints that they made them feel uncomfortable and linked them to racism 🙄, And the employer enforced the covering. Also, there is history with them being used in prisons, having served time, and other such negative backgrounds. Which *I* personally know is not the case and that interpretation is pretty antiquated, but there are still people out there who assume. Then again, I guess when someone sees someone with any tattoo they already have preconceived assumptions no matter what.  
    • LOL  what could possibly be "one of them being the history and interpretations that could be made about spiderwebs on the elbow"   ?  if you are worried about what other people think about your tattoos, STOP GETTING TATTOOS RIGHT NOW !   2nd, I was going to say, put a spider web on your elbow with a skeleton spider on it.
    • I recently got a pretty grim mermaid skeleton. I love it! What do you guys think might make a good filler in the naked elbow area? Artist suggested some webbing details, but I’m not sure for a few reasons, one of them being the history and interpretations that could be made about spiderwebs on the elbow. Anything else that might look good here?
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Topics

• Blog Entries