Sign in to follow this  
Scoob

Tattoo sleeve ideas - opinion wanted

Im lookimg to turn this tattoo into a sleeve but im fresh out of ideas. Anything helps thanks.

1528880942108-1501648102.jpg

Welcome! My idea is to hang around here for 6 months or so, educate yourself on the community, the art, how to vet an artist (no reflection of your current work intended - it's nice), recognize styles and view hundreds of images. By then you should have a good idea of what you personally would like to wear for the rest of your life. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Posts

• @oboogievery nice. Robert Ryan is someone that I really like and would love to get a piece from if it wasn't such a hike.
    • In my opinion, the rose looks very nice until the very middle and then it kinda gets wonky.  The petals on the very center should still be concentric.  They've got like 4 prongs or something... not sure.  The two pieces really don't flow together.  They almost looks like they were plopped down separately, not part of the same composition.  I think what makes it look odd is the rose is 3D with lots of depth and the locket is completely flat and 2 dimensional, no shadows or depth. Sorry, not trying to tear it down or be critical, just relating what I see.  I don't think I'd return to the same artist.
    • Bit of Robert Ryan flash, tattooed by Josh Henderson. Love it.
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics