Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BrokeBloke

Aloha everyone

3 posts in this topic

Hello, my name is Jeff I'm 22 years old and im from Hawaii. I'm a tattoo enthusiast with 9 total tattoos (most of them having meaning lol)...you know..first tattoo..16 y/o you get the idea haha. I been searching for the right tattoo forum website to join and I came across this awesome forum. I hope you all accept me into LST! Mahalo!

Hey Jeff - Welcome to LST, and thanks for joining!

Cheers

Welcome! Nice intro. Look around and make yourself at home.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recent Posts

• Wild. I use both a PC running IE (what I'm on now) and an iPad with Safari (at night in bed) and haven't an issue at all.
    • Hey,  my Ipad does the same, only thing is that it actually HASN'T logged off like it would seem on the main page; as soon as I click on anything (typically "forum", any thread or "unread content") it shows me as logged in. No idea what's going on, but it's probably just another one of the joys of Apple ownership. The weirdest thing that has happened a couple of times is that instead of showing me as logged out initially, it appears as if I'm actually logged in as another user (different user names both times). Again it gets resolved by moving to another section of the page.
    • @Sinclair89 I love the pinup - and the fact that it is modeled after your wife makes it even more special. My son and his wife went the more renaissance direction for their wedding. This was taken just before the wedding ceremony.  
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics