Lost ink or just healing?

SammyJam96

Good morning everyone, 

I hope that you are all doing well. It has been five years since I last got tattooed and this year I got new ones. The past tattoos are all healed perfectly but recently these new ones are worrying me. 

I have followed the instructions and I am always prone to scabbing with my tattoos. I always thought it was normal but I hear many people say it is not. But there’s never been an issue until now. This tattoo is a week old and once I notice things, I start to fixate. 

I just woke up so the tattoo is dry but it looks like I have lost ink by her helmet and was wondering whether it is definitely lost ink or I am overthinking. Unfortunately, I believe a scab has prematurely fallen off due to movement. It’s hard not to bend my arm at all. Also some areas where the scabs have fallen off, the skin looks like plastic. 

I also have a month old tattoo and I have circled where there’s a part of the tattoo that looks cloudy. Is that just my skin or will that disappear? https://imgur.com/a/NdZTCQx

thank you everyone!