1. Graeme

Graeme

2. Shannon Shirley

Shannon Shirley

• Recent Posts

• The lost art of communication. Unless your artist is on this forum and you think they will recognize you and remove your name, you'll need to make a phone call.  I'm curious why your first thought is to post a question on a forum rather than pick up the phone. Has your artist given you some reason to think they will be unreasonable about your request to not use your name?
    • that’s exactly what i needed to hear thank you so much. i overanalyse absolutely everything. i did the same thing with my first tattoo which is a LOT bigger and more complicated (three solid black bands on my arm) and even since posting this i’ve calmed down a bit. i think i took too long staring at it last night and this morning and just completely freaked myself out. thank you again
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics

• Similar Content

• By TdotMatt
      I'm Matt!
      I have always been really intrigued in the tattoo culture, history, and just art in general. As I am an amateur artist myself(not tattoo).
      Thus far I only have 2 tattoos and just saving to do some more. Hoping to get some insight on ideas for my half sleeve!
      I want to compile many images over time, with representations of things that mean a lot to me.
      1.Travel is huge for me: Biggest experiences I want to represent are Japan and Peru(Machu Picchu and Amazon)
      Also just different travel themes in general and my adventurous nature I suppose.
      2. Musical influence: I primarily DJ, produce and play sax.
      3. I want to incorporate Japanese wave art
      4. Passion for coffee
      5. Passion for outdoors and climbing mountains.
      I appreciate any sort of insight! Feel free to ask me questions if any need clarification.
      Cheers!
      ~ Matt
    • By Iwar
      Look what I just stumbled over!
      FST: On the Shoulders of Giants is a documentary film, currently in production by Stewart Robson, a tattooer at Frith Street Tattoo (FST) in London.
      This project is expected to be completed in late 2013.
      Shooting started in August 2012.
      Stewart has interviewed his friends and colleagues, some of them world-renown in tattoo circles but all of them have worked in the cramped infamous basement shop in the heart of London’s seedy soho district, to share this portrait of one of the most interesting, vibrant and influential modern tattoo shops.
      FST: On the Shoulders of Giants
      There's a bunch on cool teasers from the different interviews on the blog too. I'm super stoked for this to come out!
      You gotta share stuff like this with us @Stewart Robson
      - - - Updated - - -
      This was great by the way! (Also by Stewart)

• By Mike Panic
      Passing along for Little Chico from Black Cobra Tattoo who's guest spotting at a shop for 1 day

Contact him directly, not me.
    • By Ursula
      Hey All,
      Being from Ontario I know how hard it can be to find good tattooers, especially doing Japanese work.
      For those interested you've got an awesome chance this month.
      Horitoshi1 family Horimitsu from Tokyo will be doing a guest spot at TCB Tattoo in Toronto from May 16th to 26th.
      The shop is located at 618 Queen St West (near the beer store). Open from 12-8pm daily.
      Appointments can be made by calling the shop at 416-203-1516.
      You can view his work here JAPANESE TATTOO
    • By Bunny Switchblade
      I am writing because the Baltimore Convention is this weekend and I am really not excited about it in the least! I will probably go tomorrow night for about 2 hours just to say hi to people only because it is my hometown convention and I want to see if there is any decent art I can pick up but like I said....not excited about the convention....only about seeing a few people I don't see too often!
      Now...Troy runs some really good shows so that's not it....and I was stoked about Philly because there were a few people there I wanted to get tattooed by.....BUT I used to want to go see my friends at shows....say hi.....buy some flash or art....and then hang out even if I didn't get tattooed! Now it seems....for me at least....the vibe is different and I am not as stoked about going!
      I find myself more interested in wanting to travel to people's shops to be tattooed anymore....that just seems to have a cooler vibe for me!
      I was just wondering what is everyone's thought on this was? (artist or enthusiast)