Hello

Fujik

Hello all ! Just signed up cause i'm getting my arm tattooed began with a tattoo artist but already got a problem so, i'll need some advice!

I will post in the right topic right after this with pictures!

Thought i could post after posting here , what do i have to do to get access to the other topics ?

2 hours ago, Fujik said:

Hello all ! Just signed up cause i'm getting my arm tattooed began with a tattoo artist but already got a problem so, i'll need some advice!

I will post in the right topic right after this with pictures!

Thought i could post after posting here , what do i have to do to get access to the other topics ?

Hi and welcome, read here https://www.lastsparrowtattoo.com/rules/

"There is a 10 post requirement before you can start your own thread outside of the initiation forum. Please do not go posting a bunch of meaningless posts just to hit your 10 post requirement. If you want to ask a question right away - just post it in your intro thread."

2 hours ago, Dan said:

Hi and welcome, read here https://www.lastsparrowtattoo.com/rules/

"There is a 10 post requirement before you can start your own thread outside of the initiation forum. Please do not go posting a bunch of meaningless posts just to hit your 10 post requirement. If you want to ask a question right away - just post it in your intro thread."

Thank you for the answer , didn't see that, i'll look into some topics .

For the people who'll look here , here is my problem , i want to tattoo manga panels on my whole arm and fill it in black inbetween , my tattoo artist told me he would do it a panel at a time i was good with the first one but for the second one i got a problem with the placement, what do you think ? The comunication with him is really hard and i'm changing artist, someone told me with the other panels we won't notice do you think it's ok ? 

If not do you have an idea of what to do to make it right?

Thank you all in advance.

IMG20240315202035.jpg

What is the problem with the placement? You probably have a specific vision in your mind so you can see where it doesn't fit your vision, but for someone with no idea what you are trying to accomplish, they will never notice.