Hi everyone

Tifffany

Hello! I'm new here and have been lurking for a little while. Got my first tattoo in 2005... got a few around then but then none until last year (got 2 then) and now this year started ramping up the number. Working on a partial leg sleeve right now...

Just wanted to say hi to everyone

Hello, and welcome! If you care to share, we'd love to see any of your tattoos and find out who did then. I'm pretty partial to RedLetter1 down your way.

Hi and thank you for the welcome! I don't have pics now and not sure if I want to open myself up to that sort of criticism with all the majorly famous artists people here use. My first 3 are from OH. The first was a very generic flash art fairy from my cousin's (now ex) husband. He wasn't a scratcher... I went to the shop. Other 2 were from a shop local to me in OH. A flower (pretty generic) and a skull and xbones (still loving this one)... all pretty small.

Since moving to FL I've been going to Atomic Tattoos. I know there hasn't been a ton of mention of them here. I only recently found out about RedLetter1 (from this page). I am thinking of getting a ladyhead on my torso someday (to build off/cover up/integrate a flower I have there that didn't age so well)... do they have someone there that is known for them? I am so over generic flash...

I will work on uploading some pics later!

- - - Updated - - -

Also I am not sure what sort of "style" I prefer... definitely not super traditional. I have some "cartoony" type pieces and I really do like fine-lined pieces. I think my next one will be a (custom) tiki to finish up my lower leg between the knee and ankle.

Hi and thank you for the welcome! I don't have pics now and not sure if I want to open myself up to that sort of criticism with all the majorly famous artists people here use.

CHICKEN!!!

Just shuckin...you don't have to worry about "Famous" artists, I think everyone here has a piece or two that isn't 'zactly the height of perfection!

CHICKEN!!!

Just shuckin...you don't have to worry about "Famous" artists, I think everyone here has a piece or two that isn't 'zactly the height of perfection!

Hi Dan! I see you all over the place and it's nice to get a welcome from ya. LOL

Just worried that I will end up like those ppl on InkMasters (I know, I know) that are perfectly happy with their tattoos until the judges (and the rest of the world) points out how awful they are.

I have 11 pieces now but most of them I am pretty thrilled with. I will work on getting some good pics (I have some but in the case of my older tattoos... they don't look that sharp anymore).

- - - Updated - - -

Also I need to figure out how to add pics on here...

Thanks Scott! I saw some of his work on his website and it was quite amazing. I will have to specifically look for his lady heads there

yeah check out some of his flash and paintings on https://twitter.com/davidbruehl, he did a benefit lady head a few months ago that was simply beautiful. I have been tattooed by him 3 times and i obviously think highly of his tattoos and its a good experience and just all around good vibe when he is around.

***update***

just click on link and go to recent images tab and scroll away

yeah check out some of his flash and paintings on https://twitter.com/davidbruehl, he did a benefit lady head a few months ago that was simply beautiful. I have been tattooed by him 3 times and i obviously think highly of his tattoos and its a good experience and just all around good vibe when he is around.

Awesome! I don't have twitter so I will need to figure this out. LOL

I did just upload pics of my work. It was all taken on an iphone by a non-iphone user inside with flash, tho. Ugh the pics are not good and are often blurry - not really showing how they look but it's better than nothing.

Ah Gators! That's where my boss's daughter went and where my coworker's daughter goes now :)

:)

Yep, I had a lot of fun there. I'm not sure why I moved back up here, especially since its 31 degrees right now.

Cedar Point has been on a roll lately. All of the new coasters have been great over the last few years. They are building a crazy one this year, it's supposed to simulate flying.

:)

Yep, I had a lot of fun there. I'm not sure why I moved back up here, especially since its 31 degrees right now.

Cedar Point has been on a roll lately. All of the new coasters have been great over the last few years. They are building a crazy one this year, it's supposed to simulate flying.

Awesome!!! Unfortunately... I am getting to the point where I don't like being shaken around as much - LOL. Feeling old but oh well. The last *new* one I did was Top Thrill Dragster... man that was scary. I only got in line because it had jsut come up after a breakdown so the line was SHORT (and it took hours to get through it usually)... I didn't have time to chicken out.

Awesome!!! Unfortunately... I am getting to the point where I don't like being shaken around as much - LOL. Feeling old but oh well. The last *new* one I did was Top Thrill Dragster... man that was scary. I only got in line because it had jsut come up after a breakdown so the line was SHORT (and it took hours to get through it usually)... I didn't have time to chicken out.

Lol, you're only as old as you feel. Top Thrill and Millennium Force are my favorites. We bought this Fast Pass deal this year. It basically lets you go right to the front of the line. We rode we rode TTD five times. We rode everything in the park multiple times and were home by 7 pm. It was the best $30 I've ever spent.

I love the sugar skulls btw.

Lol, you're only as old as you feel. Top Thrill and Millennium Force are my favorites. We bought this Fast Pass deal this year. It basically lets you go right to the front of the line. We rode we rode TTD five times. We rode everything in the park multiple times and were home by 7 pm. It was the best $30 I've ever spent.

I love the sugar skulls btw.

haha well I feel old when I am on those things now. It's just I end up with headaches. We have Busch Gardens in our backyard now and they have some nice coasters. I love Milennium... because it's a souped up and smoothed over version of my prior favorite... Magnum!

Thank you!! I am still undecided if the newer one has too many skinbreaks... but thinking that might make it pop more when the background is filled in.

haha well I feel old when I am on those things now. It's just I end up with headaches. We have Busch Gardens in our backyard now and they have some nice coasters. I love Milennium... because it's a souped up and smoothed over version of my prior favorite... Magnum!

Thank you!! I am still undecided if the newer one has too many skinbreaks... but thinking that might make it pop more when the background is filled in.

I forgot the paisley stuff. I don't think I've ever seen paisley as a tattoo before. Very cool. All of your work is really fun and light hearted. Even though there might be little things you don't love, it all goes together very well.

I forgot the paisley stuff. I don't think I've ever seen paisley as a tattoo before. Very cool. All of your work is really fun and light hearted. Even though there might be little things you don't love, it all goes together very well.

Thank you! Yeah my tattoo artist said he had definitely never seen Paisley in color before (he originally thought when I said color I meant the outline)... it was really fun filling that in together. I used a henna type pattern as a guide and we inverted some of the darks with lights. I know not every line is perfectly straight... but I am ok with that as tattoo'ing is a hand drawn artform and not like screenprinting.

hah - yup lighthearted... I'm a girl, after all. I do love looking at the other styles and the bad@$$ skulls and horror pieces... but I definitely couldn't pull it off (and wouldn't want to try).

I like the dragon you have... is it done or are you filling it in?

I am planning on a half+ sleeve when I finish my leg... but one that is all one piece.

Thank you! Yeah my tattoo artist said he had definitely never seen Paisley in color before (he originally thought when I said color I meant the outline)... it was really fun filling that in together. I used a henna type pattern as a guide and we inverted some of the darks with lights. I know not every line is perfectly straight... but I am ok with that as tattoo'ing is a hand drawn artform and not like screenprinting.

hah - yup lighthearted... I'm a girl' date=' after all. I do love looking at the other styles and the bad@$$ skulls and horror pieces... but I definitely couldn't pull it off (and wouldn't want to try).

I like the dragon you have... is it done or are you filling it in?

I am planning on a half+ sleeve when I finish my leg... but one that is all one piece.[/quote']

Thanks, I go back on three weeks to finish the shading and start color. I'm already thinking about what to do on the other side to balance me out.