Help Decide on Best Artist for This Piece

MikeC82

Hello, I posted this on the introduction page but thought it might get some new insight here. I am looking for an artist that can best replicate the style of the picture below. To be clear, I am not looking to replicate the tattoo, just capture a similar scene, and I just love the detail, shading, and emotion that is captured in this piece. Does anyone know who the artist is? I have been unable to locate the origins. Anyway, I am located in NJ, and am looking for guidance on who could nail this.

I have gotten some good advice so far from bigjoe, and I truly appreciate anymore suggestions...I would like to keep it within driving distance if possible. I have reached out to numerous tattooers throughout the country to caesartattoo, stefano, weatherholtz, tim kern, darwin enriquez, chris adamek, etc, but have not heard back from any of them yet. I did hear back from Oly Anger, Matt Lukesh, Randy Prause, and the guys down at Deep Six. Would anyone have any reservations about these artists, and also, when I contacted Deep Six, they seemed to think Tom Taylor would be the best fit for this piece. Anyone familiar with his work? His portfolio looks good, but not as much grey/black as Anger. I want to make sure I make the best decision possible, and it seems like I can't make a decision at all! Thanks for any help or suggestions in advance!

tattoo_zpsdd01d56a.jpg