artistrybydannyg

Newbie on this forum and newbie in tattooing

Hey guys name is Danny, been an artist my entire life. I'm about 6 months into my apprenticeship, here to learn everything I can about the history and culture of this industry. Very excited about the future.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts

• check this out,I love going to conventions,mingle,look,learn.You should go to it.maybe you could get some ideas and find an artist that you like,
    • I'm busy healing my new little addition, I got it on my arm and between the easy spot and the tebori the experience was the easiest to date.  I got a Daruma doll which was one of the two things I originally set out to get anyways, I have some rock climbing goals to reach and if I do I'll get the eye blacked in during the Jacksonville Imperial Arts fest.  Pics in a few days once the eye calms down.  
    • Agree with @Oiocha.  Let it heal and then see where you're at with it. I don't think moving your wrist is going to make it any worse. I recently started working on my first larger scale tattoo and I've definitely been down the over-analyze, stare at it all night path with it. It can drive you crazy especially if you're prone to being a perfectionist. Accepting imperfections is part of the process as I'm slowly learning. As a wise man once said in another thread, "my tattoos are as perfect as I am".  Credit for that goes to @JAC1961
  • Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics