4 posts in this topic

hello guys i am david. just adding few lines into the forum. Got few tattoos and at the moment in progress of laser removal/cover-up of one of those.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts

• @suburbanxcore i'm actually trying to incorporate "states" into my collecting - kinda got to thinking about it after getting tattooed by chad during his 50 state tour - well - 50 states might be a bit ambitious for me but I have set my goal at 10 - I have 5 so far - NJ, PA, NY, Mass, MD - i can do same day round trips for Del, RI, Conn, DC (should that count as a 'state' lol) - after that I will have to plan more - anyway - Delaware and Right Coast is def on the short list 
    • @marley mission Yeah, that frog you got from him rules so much. I'm the opposite of you. I got tattooed by him down in DE, but would love to travel up to MA.
    • Finally finished my Chad/Jondix collabo back piece yesterday, after nearly three years! Session 1:  10/25/13 at the Bay Area Convention, SFO Hyatt - tag team Session 2:  11/20/13 at Garage Ink, Napa, CA 11/20/13 - Chad Session 3:  7/10/16 at Yoni Zilber's private studio, Atlantic Highlands, NJ - Jondix Session 4:  10/19/16 at State of Grace, SJ, CA - Chad
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics