davidstark

hello

4 posts in this topic

hello guys i am david. just adding few lines into the forum. Got few tattoos and at the moment in progress of laser removal/cover-up of one of those.

//david

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts

• Heya all, new to the forums
      Not a tattoo virgin, but am getting my first sleeve next month. I live in Greece, hence my choice of artists is quite limited. I need someone that is very knowledgeable about Japanese traditional/neo-traditional to talk to, to make sure i picked the right artist! I booked two sessions one day after the other, in January.
      Im guessing im not allowed to post artist’s works on here, so whoever can help, pls PM me! Thanks!
    • I'm from Portland, OR. New here! Looking for some inspiration and guidance from this community about some tattoo ideas I've had rolling around my brain for the past 5 years. My first and only tattoos are five tiny hearts (almost freckle sized), and 8 years later I think I've finally thought long enough about my next idea to get the ball rolling. I want to do a half sleeve on my forearm of highly rendered florals (like a graphite pencil drawing). Something really realistic but no color and no hard black outlines. I have a hard time describing what I'm looking for, and as a resut, an even harder time finding examples of it. The only example I've ever seen was years ago on a friend of a friend, which was what sparked my idea in the first place. Does anyone have an artist that sounds like they do work like this, or a piece that fits into this description? Any help pointing the way would be useful! Thanks!!
    • You know, I was just about to post my wisdom tooth story. Around three months ago I had the absolute worst pain I've ever experienced. It felt like my head was in a vice that got tighter every hour. Turned out I had a horizontally impacted lower wisdom tooth that got abscessed. Had it removed, couldn't eat for a week. After it healed, a week later the other one started hurting. Had IT removed, got dry socket (look it up...damn Marlboro reds) couldn't eat for a week and a half. Now that familiar dull pain is starting up again...my surgery's at 9:50 am. Removing the last two at the same time. Thank god it's over. TL;DR Wisdom teeth suck.
  • Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics