1. marley mission

marley mission

• Topics

• Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• hi! new to LST so it wont let me post on the appropriate forum but i was wondering if my tattoo is healing properly or if i should have myself checked.  got my tattoo 1 month ago (red ink) and it has already gone through the scabbing + peeling stage at the 2 week mark. note, i accidentally put too much moisturizer every day (something i only realized after researching online) by week 3 it started becoming foggy, raised, and dull looking so i thought it was just dead skin that needed to be removed so i STUPIDLY scrubbed it lightly (as if “lightly” would justify the act of scrubbing haha) with a washcloth and it started getting irritated and stingy.  its been a month now and my scabs are slightly yellow that ooze out clear-yellow liquid (nothing thick, just watery) only after i wash it for too long/bother the scabs. very itchy, slightly red, but not painful. went to my tatt artist 3 days ago and they told me it seems to be just healing a second time, but to monitor it for a few more weeks then i should probably go to the doctor.  please let me know what you guys think because i’m paranoid by nature and getting worried.
    • Hi everyone I have a quick question  Is it to use a firming lotion on a healed tattoo. In particular I'm looking at palmer's coconut oil firming lotion  what should I avoid while using something to moisturize my tattooed skin, what about this one here    Water (Aqua), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut), Polyimide-l, Sodium Polyacrylate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Rahnella/Soy Protein Ferment,Palmitoyl Tripeptide-l, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Polysorbate-20, GlycerylAcrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, GlycerinButylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Potassimu Sorbate, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Fragrance (Parfum), Coumarin.   thanks. 
    • I take it you have been there too?  For a cover up or complete removal?How many sessions did you take to be finished?    
  • Blog Entries