Tattoo positioning/flow

roserh6

I got this raven on my arm 3 weeks ago. I'm really happy with the look of the tattoo itself, however I'm a bit concerned that the positioning causes it not to flow with my arm muscles and might look a little awkward, especially since it stretches when I bend my arm (2nd pic). What do you think? Generally I think tattoos on the bicep should be going in the other direction right? I'm thinking I could balance it out and make it more symmetrical by framing it in a circle (3rd pic) or perhaps making that a full moon with shading which I think would go really well with it. Any other suggestions on how to balance it out, or general shapes for other tattoos I could get on my arm which would make it flow better? Or does it look fine as is?

IMG_6350.jpg

IMG_6397.jpg

IMG_6350 (1).jpg

@oboogie Well I don't plan on going back to that artist because I'm no longer in the area, but could you tell me specifically why you say that? I realize the pics I uploaded are quite blurry so it seems a little blown out on the edges but it looks cleaner irl.