Trouble logging in

Ursula

So when I registered for the site I used the Facebook connect option. When I log in from my home computer (the same one I used to register) I never have a problem, just automatically signs me in. Same with my iPhone, I downloaded the forum runner app and I guess because I have Facebook on my phone it automatically knew who I was. So here's the problem, when I try to log in from the computer at work it doesn't let me. I tried using the Facebook connect and it doesn't actually log me in, also tried just putting in my username ' Ursula Thomson ' and my Facebook password and it doesn't work. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong ?

So when I registered for the site I used the Facebook connect option. When I log in from my home computer (the same one I used to register) I never have a problem, just automatically signs me in. Same with my iPhone, I downloaded the forum runner app and I guess because I have Facebook on my phone it automatically knew who I was. So here's the problem, when I try to log in from the computer at work it doesn't let me. I tried using the Facebook connect and it doesn't actually log me in, also tried just putting in my username ' Ursula Thomson ' and my Facebook password and it doesn't work. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong ?

Hi Ursula,

1. Have you tried using the 'forgot password' function? That should send you a link to reset your password - not sure it will work, but worth a try.

2. Are you able to log into facebook at work? some companies block it w/ their firewall..

I did try that, it said my email address (used the same one as my Facebook account) was not registered...

I doubt it's a firewall issue as I work at my mom's retail store and it's a new computer and i'm pretty sure she doesn't know how to set anything up like that since I had to show her how to use Facebook and gmail ahahahah.

It's not a big deal for me, I don't need to be on here all day anyhow, I just thought it was weird and figured other people might have the same issue if they signed up with the Facebook connect option.