Tattoo gone really bad, please help!

insaniacv1

Hello, i got my first and only tattoo about 6 months ago and it hasnt turned out right and im very confused as i followed the after care as i was told too, i think it may have been wrong though resulting in my tattoo getting messed up

After care: i got the tattoo and on the first couple days it was fine, i showered to keep it clean, i moisturised it and let it air dry out, everything seemed to be going well

Then i got to about day 3 and it started to turn into a scabby mess, it went red around the area of the tattoo and was seeping om its own, so i went to the doctors due to thinking i may have an infection ( nurse confirmed i didnt ) she just said it was very dry and to moisturise it with double base cream, so i did

By about day a week it just looked dreadful, an absolute mess to say the least, it was dry and bitty

I think it may have been a result of bad after care, im actually allergic to henna tattoo ink, my skin had a really bad reaction too it when i was a kid, it went all lumpy and skin was sore so my mum kept me away from it, i asked my tattoo artist and he said it wouldnt matter if inwas allergic to henna ink 

Also a sort of small hard lump has appeared and wont go away, its sort of embedded in the skin but still on the surface abit, it feels almost like a hard pimple and its as small as half a bb ball, but it has no head as its not a pimple its literally embedded in my skin

- do you think the tattoo artist may have pressed too hard? It hurt way more than expected to be honest

- if i have a touch up will the lump be an issue? 

- why do you think the tattoo turned out like this? it went from black to blue and patchy

- what after care procedures shall i take next time i get a touch up on it? 

- will going over the tattoo a second time cause increased risk of infection/poisoning?

- why do you think this happened? Is it commom for first timers to mess the tattoo up this bad?received_1550474622143364.thumb.jpeg.0db99c894a2d8770ee98848537e4237c.jpegreceived_565686452051171.thumb.jpeg.43e5853fc1659dfbe7ef0d49d72b337c.jpeg

received_1586539668510120.jpeg

received_6184704514915078.jpeg

received_1440022306402834.jpeg