Advice

Hi there. 

Just got a new tattoo and wanted to say hello and get inspiration. Also some advice…

The tattoo I just got is exactly the style I wanted - no shading or colour, simple and elegant. Type kerned nicely with old style figures. I really like it but had a couple of comments online saying ‘they’d be fuming with the inking’

It’s only a couple of days old so not healed, butI’m puzzled… does anything look drastically wrong in your expert opinions? Like it’s not dreadful is it? 

thanks

D7DF492F-52A0-4BC8-A02C-5A42DB625954.jpeg

4 hours ago, Newbie said:

Hi there. 

Just got a new tattoo and wanted to say hello and get inspiration. Also some advice…

The tattoo I just got is exactly the style I wanted - no shading or colour, simple and elegant. Type kerned nicely with old style figures. I really like it but had a couple of comments online saying ‘they’d be fuming with the inking’

It’s only a couple of days old so not healed, butI’m puzzled… does anything look drastically wrong in your expert opinions? Like it’s not dreadful is it? 

thanks

it looks great IMO, I like it, and it'svery well done, and it's what you wanted ! 

just forget what other people say. the ones that said that to you probably have crappy tattoos anyway.

Edited by Dan

6 hours ago, Newbie said:

Hi there. 

thanks

There's always someone out there who can't wait to piss on your parade and ruin it. As @Dan said, they probably have crap tattoos themselves.