Is this offensive

Gareth

Hi there got this tattoo to thank god for a recovery from a disease I have I got it in Arabic but I am worried now it may offend people, I am thinking of getting it removed help please 

0AF1D518-A8A0-44B6-B101-30ED9BC69731.jpeg

4 hours ago, Gareth said:

Hi there got this tattoo to thank god for a recovery from a disease I have I got it in Arabic but I am worried now it may offend people, I am thinking of getting it removed help please 

0AF1D518-A8A0-44B6-B101-30ED9BC69731.jpeg

First, almost no one will know what it says; second almost no one will care; third, you get tattoos for yourself, not for others. Enjoy your tattoo and relax.

5 hours ago, Gareth said:

I was told it could be looked at as offensive to the Muslim community as the word God is used and I want to tank God one not insult anyone 

The very fact that you have a tattoo will upset some people. Why are you worried about what other people think?

Also, laser treatments are not going to return your skin to the original condition. It very likely you’ll still be able to see it even after expensive, painful treatments.

• 1 month later...

A friend of mine has the word "princess" tattooed in Arabic . She got one of the doctors she worked for to write the word down. She chose it purely because it was aesthetically pleasing to look at compared to English (have to agree!)

Don't worry about covering it up. Like it's been mentioned, there's no pleasing everybody and you got the tattoo for yourself, not the rest of the world. 

It's not an offensive tattoo, you're good.