What a pain in the ass!

I started working on my ass yesterday! Tattoo I mean. I’m working on a body suit and that pasty white ass was really bugging me so I decided to get that tattooed too.

I told my artist he could do whatever he wanted, which has always worked out well. My wife said, “ You told him he could do whatever he wanted with your ass?”  It’s not as creepy as it sounds.🤔

it didn’t hurt nearly as bad as I thought it would. A little tender around the crack, but not unbearable. He did the outline yesterday, we’re going to color in two sessions, depending on how well I sit.

8 hours ago, GarethJ98 said:

Nice lol what did your artist end up goin with as a design? 

I got more on my Japanese sleeve and starting leg sleeve both in next few months, fun times!

It's just waves and windbars and cherry blossoms. We talked about a bunch of ideas, but there really isn't a whole lot of space and we have so much going on it would probably have been too busy with more images. My back piece is my avatar, I have a tiger and a meditating samurai and koi on one leg and a female samurai riding a tiger along with a snake and skull on the other leg so I was OK with keeping it simple.

• 3 weeks later...