Lochlan

Milan Tattoo Convention February 10 - 12, 2012

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• Last Sparrow Tattoo Sponsors

• Instagram #LastSparrow

• Recent Topics

• Similar Content

• By Upndown
      Hey is anyone going to the Pagoda tattoo festival? It's in Reading,PA .. Many great artists are going to be there,if your on the east coast its def one to check out.the dates are August 7,8th & 9th
    • By IanBurkhart
      Friday, June 8th - Sunday June 10th.
      2012 Ink N Iron Tattoo Convention in Long Beach, Ca
      Is anyone else going, getting tattooed or tattooing this year?
    • By Bunny Switchblade
      I am writing because the Baltimore Convention is this weekend and I am really not excited about it in the least! I will probably go tomorrow night for about 2 hours just to say hi to people only because it is my hometown convention and I want to see if there is any decent art I can pick up but like I said....not excited about the convention....only about seeing a few people I don't see too often!
      Now...Troy runs some really good shows so that's not it....and I was stoked about Philly because there were a few people there I wanted to get tattooed by.....BUT I used to want to go see my friends at shows....say hi.....buy some flash or art....and then hang out even if I didn't get tattooed! Now it seems....for me at least....the vibe is different and I am not as stoked about going!
      I find myself more interested in wanting to travel to people's shops to be tattooed anymore....that just seems to have a cooler vibe for me!
      I was just wondering what is everyone's thought on this was? (artist or enthusiast)
    • By chrislj54
      Maybe I missed it tried searching here and on the Internet with nothing. What are the dates of this convention I would guess it would be in October maybe 19-21 2012? I just realized I am slated for vacation at this time so I am very interested in knowing.
    • By slayer9019
      Im surprised there hasent been a thread on it. Anyone else going?