hello!

Colby Massey

Hey mine name is colby, decided its time to join a forum for some feedback on my tats and advice for them etc.. lol i have 4 right now and right now am trying to find some ideas on a filler for the on on my shoulder to my chest. Any ideas? Tried uploading some pics to show the tats and how much space in between

Welcome to the site and thanks for joining.....first I would in the most polite way possible over the internet suggest finding a new tattooer. You've got lots of space and some prime spots open so fill them with amazing tattoos that will stay and look good years down the line. Where are you located so we can suggest some places? That's my advice. Many of us start with not so good tattoos though we learn and get better ones then they become that much more fun to get and see.

ya thats what i was told too, it was my friend that did them. But i live about 45 min from Boise, ID

If you are willing to travel Off The Map Tattoo in Grants Pass, OR is one of the best shops in the Northwest. Otherwise I am sure that Boise has plenty of people who do solid work. Good luck in your tattoo experiences. Welcome to the boards!

If you are willing to travel Off The Map Tattoo in Grants Pass, OR is one of the best shops in the Northwest. Otherwise I am sure that Boise has plenty of people who do solid work. Good luck in your tattoo experiences. Welcome to the boards!

Wait...I forgot Jeff Gogue works their....I meant one of the best in the world.

I will look up some of his work... i wish i would have known to get better quality ha im afriad my shoulder gonna fade. Hopefully my next couple are alot better! still got alot of space lol

Gogue does some great work but for my money I think I would rather get tattooed by Darcy or if I was going to travel go the extra couple hours to San Francisco and then you can your pick of the best in the world and be in a city with fun things to do. Plus while traveling for a tattoo can be fun experience, it's not necessary to do so just to find a good tattoo, there are plenty of people who can do that closer to you.

Well even if Darcy prices seem a little high (have no idea what she charges) it will be worth it in the long run. It would be worth it with Gogue or traveling to San Fran, but a lot more expensive, especially if you factor airfare and lodging. I didn't take any major tattoo trips till I was more established financially in my life, like I said before, they can be fun trips but their are good tattooers everywhere.

ya that darcy is real close probably will go to her. If she dont charge to high cuz i dont have lots of money to spare haha just barely turned 19. There a shop here that does decent work but pretty cheap. I think i will save for some real good work tho

If I was 19 again and knew what I know now...I would save my money until you can afford exactly what you want from who you want. There is no hurry to get covered...your skin will be there forever! If you wait and think things through you will be so much happier with your tattoos and you will avoid problems like covering shitty stuff and laser removal. I have went through both and laser removal is a physcial pain, and coverups are just a pain in the ass.

@David Flores You are completely right about traveling to get tattooed. Half of the experience is just taking the trip and visiting a new place. With Colby being in the proximity of San Fran...I would absolutely take advantage of that. Many of the best in the world located in San Fran.

Save some money,and you'll get some good work.I know tattoos can be expensive,but some of the shops that are cheaper are that way because their not as good as other shops,and the only way they get business is to undercut other shops.

Darcy does beautiful work,but she's probably booked up for a while.Andrew & Derek,do nice black & grey work.And on their site it says guest artists coming,so you can get tattooed by a guest artist without having to wait.

Ink Vision | Boise ID

Devotion Tattoo Boise, Idaho 83706 Award Winning Custom Artwork